Potential students wishing to join Rana University for any of their selected programs must follow the steps given below:
- Obtain the Admission Form (student can download the form from RU’s website or can receive it from the Reception Unit of the University).
- Fill out the form and attach all the support documents listed in section “Admission Checklist” and submit it to RU’s Reception Unit.
- Read and agree with the terms and conditions stated in the RU’s student’s policies and procedures and sign the manual.
- 4. After successfully passing the Entry Test, students must ensure to be equipped with the following documents:
- Student I Card
- Student Slip Book
- Student Finance Card
- Student Library Card
- Student package both for male and female
- Student Transportation Card for female students only.