TT-WLD-Leadership Project Coordinator
Vacancy No: RU-050
Post Title: TT-WLD-Leadership Project Program Coordinator
Organization: Rana University
Location: Herat, Afghanistan
Duration: Project Based
No of the Post: 1
Date Announced: Aug, 01, 2016
Closing Date: Aug, 15, 2016
RANA University is an institution established in 2009 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Educations of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The establishment of RU is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
RU as an institution to provide higher education has set goals that arte future-oriented, professional and skill based meeting the needs of today and the future in the contemporary education disciplines of business administration, computer science, mass communication, economics and English language in degree, diploma and certificate programs. In addition, RU provides training and development sessions on various subjects based on the market demands. See more at: www.ru.edu.af
Duties and Responsibilities of Program Coordinator:
- The Program Coordinator as appointed by the Grantee shall be a full time employee of the Grantee and be responsible for the overall coordination back and forth between TT WLD Representatives and the Grantee regarding the Program.
- Represent the Grantee and be the focal point between the Grantee and the TT WLD Representative(s).
- Review the TT WLD curriculum and make inquiries to adopt and utilize it for conducting training sessions.
- Respond to inquiries and any issues encountered by the Grantee regarding the TT WLD curriculum and support in resolving such issues.
- Ensure that training sessions are in line with TT WLD’s requirements and that quality training presentations are provided.
- Compile data from CFs and create weekly, monthly, and final reports to submit to TT WLD program management; assess the needs of the participants and respond to any immediate concern encountered during the course sessions.
- Respond to inquiries made by TT WLD representatives on the status of the project.
- Ensure that CFs are carrying out their duties appropriately and responsibly.
- Ensure that training venues have stationery and refreshments available, training materials are prepared, and resource centers are equipped with the appropriate electronic hardware and reading materials.
- Program Coordinator shall report directly to the Grantee’s management and coordinate with the TT WLD Technical Department Representatives on achieving the project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: management, business, education, communication.
Minimum 3 years of working experience in coordinating projects, reporting, organizing events, and/or providing trainings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to identify problems and resolving them beforehand.
- Good analytical skills in ensuring overall quality work.
- Excellent language proficiency in English and Dari and Pashtu.
- Ability to leverage and exercise influence on individuals in the project.
Please submit your cover letter and CV and indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail the vacancy number and the position you’re applying for.
+93(0) 784085437 _ Mr. Pardeep Sharma, Project Manager of Rana University.
Add: Baraki Square, Kabul Afghanistan
Only the applications of those candidates with above profile will be considered for shortlist and interview.