Rana University Research Journals Author Guide
We encourage all the potential authors to comply with the following standards when writing and submitting their papers to RU:
- The paper structure shall include; abstract, keywords, introduction, research question, research hypothesis, data and method, findings, discussion, conclusion and list of references.
- The paper shall be the original work of the author and is not published elsewhere.
- The abstract shall be between150 to 200 words.
- The key words shall be minimum 5 and maximum 6.
- The APA style should be used both for in-text citation and referencing purpose.
- The list of references shall be adjusted at the end of the paper.
- Rana reserves the right to pay for any article which fulfills all the required criteria.
- The potential author other than RU’s scholars are also encourage to submit their hard copy to the research center or may send their soft to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The font style for English text is Times New Roman and for local language is IR Campset.
- For English article; heading are 16 unbold, subheadings 14 unbold and 10 for normal text in the article.
- For Persian article; heading are 18 unbold, subheadings are 16 unbold, sub-subheading are 14 unbold and 12 for normal text in the article.
- Tables and graphs’ title and contents shall be 2 size smaller than the normal text size.
- The use of footnotes shall be minimized to an acceptable low level but in case of use, the font is Times New Roman and size is 9.
Rana University ©
2018 , 2019