Vacancy No: RU-055
Post Title: Student Affairs VC
Organization: Rana University
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Duration: Annual Contract (3 months’ probationary)
No of the Post: 1
Date Announced: Aug, 31, 2016
Closing Date: Sep, 15, 2016
RANA University is an institution established in 2009 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Educations of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The establishment of RU is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
RU as an institution to provide higher education has set goals that arte future-oriented, professional and skill based meeting the needs of today and the future in the contemporary education disciplines of business administration, computer science, mass communication, economics and English language in degree, diploma and certificate programs. In addition, RU provides training and development sessions on various subjects based on the market demands. See more at: www.ru.edu.af
1. Education: PhD degree strongly preferred.
2. Three or Five years’ experience in a student-focused academic administrative, Advisory or management responsibility.
3. Outstanding interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and the ability to maintain.
4. Confidentiality is essential.
5. Excellent command of spoken and written English. Pashto and Dari would be an asset.
6. Working knowledge of current office applications software such as Microsoft Word and Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Access and Internet Explorer is desirable.
7. Must be available for evening and weekend assignment when required.
a. Regular contact with Administrative Manager and Vice chancellor and management staff.
b. Supervises work of professional and support staff and work study students.
c. Frequently contact with students and visitors to the office. Maintains regular contact with faculty and
d. Executive, administrative, clerical and supportive staff of the University.
Please submit your cover letter and CV and indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail the vacancy number and the position you’re applying for.
Mob: +93(0) 729101959
Add: Baraki Square, Kabul Afghanistan
Only the applications of those candidates with above profile will be considered for shortlist and interview.
Rana University © 2017